PepsiCo CEO, senior UN officers talk about the way forward for meals techniques
[The stream is slated to start at 11:15 ET. Please refresh the page if you do not see a player above at that time.]
More than 1 billion tons of food are wasted every year. And agriculture continues to be a major driver of climate change.
With the world’s leading companies keen to ensure the coronavirus recovery is sustainable and comprehensive, the need to improve agriculture and food systems has never been more urgent.
CNBC’s Steve Sedgwick speaks to a group of experts on the Davos Virtual Agenda to discuss key issues.
- Dongyu Qu, Director General of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
- Wiebe Draijer, Chairman of the Board of Rabobank
- Ramon Laguarta, CEO of PepsiCo
- Carlos Alvarado Quesada, President of Costa Rica
- Agnes Kalibata, Special Representative for the United Nations Food Systems Summit
- Amina Mohammed, United Nations Deputy Secretary General
Subscribe to CNBC on YouTube.